During my Personal Stylist Training, you will learn all there is to know about Personal Styling as well as valuable business information on how to operate a successful Personal Styling Business – there are some really cool “extra’s” as well! By the end of this program, not only will you have all of the fundamental skills to work as a Personal Stylist and start your business right away, you will have the confidence as well!
At the end of the course, you’ll be able to…
- Conduct an initial Style Consultation
- Confidently work with clients of all ages and from all backgrounds
- Define the various body types and know how to best dress each one
- Evaluate your clients body shape and recommend the best clothing and accessories with ease
- Determine a clients style personality and help them best express it
- Perform a thorough Wardrobe Audit
- Manage a successful shopping trip with your client
- Keep your clients coming back for more (and referring others to you)
- Market yourself as a Personal Stylist and build your business using the most up to date methods and tools
So, how much is all of this awesome-ness (yes, that is a word – in my world at least!) going to cost you, you ask? That’s the best part. Not only have I tried to make it as easy as possible for you to gain the skills and knowledge needed so you can start your career as a Personal Stylist right away, I have also made it affordable too. Cool, right?
The investment for the entire program to begin your career as a Personal Stylist is only $995!
I should mention, to ensure I am able to give each Stylist-in-Training enough one-on-one time and feedback, I only take on so many students at a time.
Message me at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
So, what exactly will be covered in the program?