You could be given a complete wardrobe plan that told you all the essential pieces (plus some “must have” fun ones) you need in order to have a complete casual chic wardrobe?
And you were shown how to combine all those pieces into more than 100 head to toe looks?
And you could get a Personal Stylist to help you customize it all to suit your personal taste, budget, age, and body shape?
- have an overflowing closet full of pieces that don’t go with one another, don’t fit anymore, or are worn out?
- spend most of your time in work clothes so you feel clueless when it comes to getting dressed outside of the “9-5”?
- find yourself always rushing to get the kids ready so there’s no time left to think about what you’re going to wear?
- get nervous to try something new in case you “do it wrong” or end up looking like you’re trying too hard?
- feel like you weren’t given the “style gene” so you have no idea where to begin when it comes to looking stylish?
- worry about all the money you’ve wasted on those pieces in your closet that you never ended up wearing?
How about this instead?
Feeling like your look is pulled together and really fun, but not in an overly trendy way.
Getting the confidence boost needed to break out of your style rut.
Turning getting dressed into a no-brainer activity – leaving you more time to focus on work, family, and other responsibilities.
Sounds pretty awesome, right?
It’s time to stop feeling uncomfortable in your clothes and self conscious about what you’re wearing!
Sign up below to be the first to know
when the new Effortless Style Kit launches in September 2017!
I hate spam (the food and e-mail kind) so I promise to never send any to you. Pinky Swear.