Welcome. I’m so excited you’re here!
I’m guessing you’re here because of one (or all) of the following reasons…
You’re ready to STOP:
– playing small with your style and blending in with the crowd
– throwing your money away on clothes you don’t end up wearing (or maybe worse, clothes you don’t even really like but you wear them anyway)
– wasting your time shopping for new clothes only to end up more overwhelmed & frustrated than when you started
-worrying about what to wear every day (you’ve got better things to use your energy and brain power on)
Which means you’re probably ready to START:
– to have a style that gets you noticed and comes with daily compliments
– spending your money ONLY on pieces that reflect your unique Personal Style, make you look and feel great, can be mixed and matched with one another to create a variety of outfits, and that you are excited to wear
– experiencing the ease that comes from always knowing what to wear
– feeling confident and comfortable in your clothing every single day
Whether you’re looking for a small update to your wardrobe, a complete style makeover, or something in between – I can help.
Find out more about my various services by clicking any of the pics below.
The Style Made Simple library is where I keep some of my best style resources and downloadable style guides, like:
Just sign up with your name and e-mail and I’ll send you the top secret link to access it for FREE!
P.S. I hate spam too – so I promise to never send you any. Pinky Swear.
Hi, I’m Lisa!
I want to help you create a wardrobe and style that is best for YOU. A wardrobe and personal style that is going to make you feel like you (but a better styled version!), that works for your lifestyle and needs, and is perfect for your unique physical characteristics.
Let’s be clear – I’m not a “Fashion Blogger” or “Instagram Superstar” and I rarely have the time or inclination to take an outfit selfie (though every Business Coach I’ve ever talked to always tells me I should be doing more…URGH!).
I’m a Personal Stylist living in a suburb just outside of the Toronto area, working with women throughout the Greater Toronto Area and beyond to help them define and refine their personal style, makeover their wardrobe, and feel more confident in their clothes.
As a busy working Mom, I know what it’s like to juggle motherhood, family responsibilities, and work all at the same time – it’s exhausting! I also know that taking the time for self care and feeling good about how you look can feel like one more “to do” on your long list of responsibilities.
But I also I believe that clothing and how you choose to dress yourself is a major form of self care that has a magical positive effect across so many areas of your life.
Let me show you how.
Lisa McLatchie, Personal Stylist | Toronto, Canada | Copyright © 2008 – 2018 | All Rights Reserved