Welcome. I’m so excited you’re here!
I’m guessing you’re here because of one (or all) of the following reasons…
You’re ready to STOP:
– playing small with your style and blending in with the crowd
– throwing your money away on clothes you don’t end up wearing (or maybe worse, clothes you don’t even really like but you wear them anyway)
– wasting your time shopping for new clothes only to end up more overwhelmed & frustrated than when you started
-worrying about what to wear every day (you’ve got better things to use your energy and brain power on)
Which means you’re probably ready to START:
– to have a style that gets you noticed and comes with daily compliments
– spending your money ONLY on pieces that reflect your unique Personal Style, make you look and feel great, can be mixed and matched with one another to create a variety of outfits, and that you are excited to wear
– experiencing the ease that comes from always knowing what to wear
– feeling confident and comfortable in your clothing every single day
Click on the pics below to find out how we can make style magic.
“The biggest difference I have noticed since working with Lisa is the amount of time I save (getting ready and shopping) and the number of compliments I get – from the people I work with, friends, and even from total strangers – telling me I look really great and asking me where I shop and how do I put outfits together.” – Barbara H
Watch Barbara’s full video testimonial HERE
“My favourite part about having a Personal Stylist is really enjoying getting dressed. I used to hate it and panic about “What am I going to wear?”, and now I actually find it enjoyable getting ready to go out. Working with Lisa really simplifies things for me and really saves me a lot of time in structuring my wardrobe for my life.” – Alexandra W
Watch Alexandra’s full video testimonial HERE
“I get a lot of compliments and people ask me what I’ve done and what is different. I feel good about myself and I don’t stress about what to wear anymore. Lisa is extremely approachable and very confidence building. She took me to stores I would have never gone to and opened my eyes to what is out there and works for me.” – Clare R
Watch Clare’s full video testimonial HERE
Hi, I’m Lisa!
I want to help you create a wardrobe and style that is best for YOU. A wardrobe and personal style that is going to make you feel like you (but a better styled version!), that works for your lifestyle and needs, and is perfect for your unique physical characteristics.
Let’s be clear – I’m not a “Fashion Blogger” or “Instagram Superstar” and I rarely have the time or inclination to take an outfit selfie (though every Business Coach I’ve ever talked to always tells me I should be doing more…URGH!).
I’m a Personal Stylist living in a suburb just outside of the Toronto area, working with women throughout the Greater Toronto Area and beyond to help them define and refine their personal style, makeover their wardrobe, and feel more confident in their clothes.
As a busy working Mom, I know what it’s like to juggle motherhood, family responsibilities, and work all at the same time – it’s exhausting! I also know that taking the time for self care and feeling good about how you look can feel like one more “to do” on your long list of responsibilities.
But I also I believe that clothing and how you choose to dress yourself is a major form of self care that has a magical positive effect across so many areas of your life.
Let me show you how.
FROM THE BLOG...
ACCESS MY STYLE LIBRARY
Lisa McLatchie, Personal Stylist | Toronto, Canada | Copyright © 2008 – 2018 | All Rights Reserved