When I meet someone new and they find out what my profession is, I always get a response along the lines of…
“Oh no! You must be mortified at what I am wearing!”
I’m also often asked if I’m always “checking people out” to see what they’re wearing.
Well, my answers may surprise you.
The short version is, No and No.
Now for the longer version…
I really don’t really care about what you’re wearing.
Or what anyone else is wearing for that matter.
There, I said it!
What I do care about though is if you DO NOT feel comfortable or confident in your clothing.
Getting dressed is something we all have to do every day.
Well, unless you’re a nudist, iIn which case you probably don’t have any confidence issues!
Back to my point though…
We all get dressed EVERY DAY and if getting dressed is something you struggle with more often than not and you don’t like what you’re wearing or how you look in your clothing – it is undoubetedly going to have a negative effect on your self esteem.
That’s what concerns me.
That’s what I care about.
That’s why I want to help.
So, whether you want to go all in or just get a taste, I wanted to make sure you knew about all the ways I can help you get there (yes, some are paid, but even more are FREE!):
1. Sign up here for FREE access to my ‘Style Made Simple‘ online library to get my best (and FREE!) downloadable style guides. Did I mention they’re all FREE?! 🙂
2. Join my FREE Facebook Group, The Style Society.
3. Get a step by step system to learn how to build your own Capsule Wardrobe by signing up right here for my 5 day video series, the Capsule Wardrobe Challenge.
4. Click here to follow me on Pinterest (my fave online hang out) for lots of visual style fun, tips, and tricks.
5. Purchase a copy of my Irresistibly Stylish Style Guide that is full of easy and effortless style tips so you can look and feel your best every single day.
6. Let me help you build your own seasonal Capsule Wardrobe (and show you how to wear everything in it) by joining the program that women all over the world are raving about – The Effortless Style Kit.
There’s something for everyone (and every budget) and no shortage of ways I can help you!
You CAN feel great about how you look and what you’re wearing.
And if you’re already feeling great and are rocking your Croc’s or strutting around in your stilletto’s, good for you!
Because if you feel good about YOU and what you’re wearing, then who cares?
Certainly not me. 😉